With ProPaye, customer care and compliance are assured when facilitating the outsourced subcontracting and payroll services for your self-employed workforce.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is a government introduced framework that applies to contractors, subcontractors and businesses that spend a significant amount on construction. As part of this scheme any self-employed individual or business must be registered with the Construction Industry Scheme, with contractors being responsible for making appropriate deductions from subcontractors’ payments and submitting them to HMRC on their behalf. ProPaye Outsourcing can help to remove this headache for you along with supporting our client’s compliance efforts with continued checks on any self-employed individual provided for payroll.
- No start-up or exit fees. No tie-in
- 10+ years industry experience
- No minimum number of subcontractors
- Compliance checks throughout the labour supply chain
- Public Liability insurance available to operatives
- SDC, IR35 and Status verification processes are carried out in order to support clients compliance efforts
- No charge for zero hours workers
- All CIS tax deductions paid directly to HMRC on your behalf
- Payroll 7 days a week with FREE SMS notification of pay and FREE ‘out of hours’ emergency payments
- 24/7 customer service available to clients
- Reduced client paperwork from streamlined software
- Weekly pay statements for operatives
- Full DR (Disaster Recovery) implementation and cloud-based data redundancy (Payroll runs on time, every time)
Get in touch
If you require support with CIS Self-Employment, or have questions about the possible benefits of outsourcing, contact our dedicated team to get your questions answered.